Territory Service Technician
FireProTec has an immediate opening for a territory Fire Equipment Service Technician. Primary responsibility is for the service and repair of portable fire extinguishers and fixed fire suppression systems in the Rutland and Southern Vermont territories currently serviced by FireProTec. Responsibilities include response to client locations, evaluating and servicing a variety of client fire protection equipment, hazard analysis and equipment sales, and general customer service support. Applicant must have mechanical aptitude, good driving record, and good customer relation skills. A comprehensive training program, service vehicle, and tools will be provided. Competitive pay and benefit package.
- High School graduate or equivalent. At least two years prior experience in service related field, which includes direct customer contact.
- Ability to define practical problems, to collect data, to establish facts and deal with a variety of variables in sales situations.
- Developed knowledge of fire protection and fire suppression systems as related to general construction.
- Understands and applies sales and marketing concepts to achieve results.
- Is highly motivated and can plan to achieve objectives, using sales data effectively to foster sales and assess performance.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to become certified under Vermont’s Technically Qualified Program within three months of employment. Obtain required certifications through manufacturers training programs as required by job assignment and management direction.